Happy Friday everyone! Despite some weird weather today, we’ve had the most beautiful spring weather here in DC – and I suddenly feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders! I’m so ready for spring you guys. Sunshine and flowers? Yes please! But in the meantime…
Photo by Brit McDaniel / Paper & Clay via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- How to pin a boutonniere! And some beautiful spring floral inspiration
- Rubber stamped easter eggs
- How pretty are these DIY indigo wall hangings?
- I love this geometric PAPER easter egg
- How to organize your photo props
- I’m on the hunt for the perfect spring trench coat – I’m thinking this or this might be the winner!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Festive Otomi bridal shower invitations with white pearlized foil on acrylic!
- Beautiful post-elopement wedding celebration invitations
- Greeting cards, gift wrap, and notepads from Frances Lab
- Adorable book-themed baby shower invitations
- Hand lettered neon split fountain wedding invitations
- Urbanic Faves: California Dreaming
- Hello Brick + Mortar: all about NSS mailers
- Elegant Hermès-inspired wedding invitations – and save the dates printed on silk!
- Well Said Type: My Way
- A few wedding congratulations cards for this year’s upcoming wedding season
- Colorful Indian fusion wedding invitations inspired by The Darjeeling Limited!
Check back this afternoon for this week’s cocktail recipe! Have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
Thanks so much for the mention!
Comments are closed.