Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have a lovely weekend! But in the meantime…
Photo via Happy Cactus Designs (so pretty!)
…a few links for your weekend!
- 24 beautiful return address stamps (so many of my favorites!)
- Californians! Learn watercolor calligraphy and hand lettering!
- I’m so inspired by Chelsea’s journey
- Last minute party tricks
- What every illustrator should consider about pricing
- 2015 wedding floral trends to watch
- A belated thanks to Domino for featuring some of our New Year’s Eve inspiration!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Romantic blush and gray wedding invitations
- Valentine’s Day card round ups: Part 1 and Part 2
- Such a fun DIY idea â€“ mini cowhide coasters!
- French-inspired handkerchief wedding invitations
- Beautiful business card inspiration
- A DIY wood and glass desk organizer
- Well Said Type: Espresso Beans
- Playful invitations for a 40th birthday party
- Beautiful dark and moody floral wedding invitations
- Whimsical and romantic gold engraved wedding invitations
Check back this afternoon for this weekâ€™s cocktail recipe!Â Have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo