Happy Friday everyone! I hope it’s nice and sunny wherever you are. We received our first snowfall of the season here in DC and it’s still bitterly cold a couple of days later. I’m dreaming of warm soup and hot chocolate for the weekend! But in the meantime…
No words, just so much sadness // Lettering by Shauna Lynn Illustration via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Christmas in Yellowstone just moved up to the top of my must-visit list
- Love this: Things We Learned in 2014
- I think Kelly found her happy place
- So many tears
- The most beautiful DIY project I’ve seen in a long time!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Eight beautiful planners and seven beautiful calendars to get you organized in 2015
- New illustrated desktop wallpapers for January (and a call for contributions!)
- Beautiful calligraphy wedding invitations with gold foil and matte white foil details
- Calligraphy loveliness from Ashley Buzzy Lettering + Press
- Caron + Dave’s woodland watercolor wedding invitations
- Well Said Type: Cereal
- Julia + Vannie’s illustrated watercolor save the dates
- Gray and white inspiration for your day-of wedding stationery
- Kelly re-imagines the slumber party
Check back this afternoon for this week’s cocktail recipe! Have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
Oh! You’re so so sweet. Thanks Nole! Happy new year!
thank you for the link love Nole, how sweet! xo
Comments are closed.