Happy Friday everyone! And whew – what a busy week! This weekend I’ll be working on a little New Year’s Eve inspiration to share with all of you next week. Oh! And don’t forget to enter the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway with Belle & Union right here – today is the last day to enter! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Recipes for a holiday cookie swap!
- Okay – this kid is completely adorable
- I never thought The Rock would be a source of motivational quotes – but I’m loving this series from Molly Jacques
- The letterpress printer’s holiday wishlist
- This cocktail sounds delicious!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- DC Guide: Where to Shop for the Perfect Cocktail Party with car2go
- DIY leather and paint pen napkin rings (and a giveaway!)
- A very special Monday Happy Hour – The Martinez!
- Part 3 of my annual holiday card round up!
- DIY clay “gingerbread” drink markers
- Gift ideas for an energetic toddler
- Holiday gift ideas for the cocktail enthusiast
- Holiday gift ideas for the paper and design enthusiast
- Well Said Type: Distillery
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo