One of my favorite posts from last year’s gift guide featured ideas for aspiring designers and calligraphers. For our final holiday gift guide this year, I’m sharing some ideas for anyone who just loves great design. I realize that probably applies to anyone reading this post right now â€“ so whether youâ€™re looking for the perfect gift for someone else or just want to forward this post to your significant other â€“ here are a few gift ideas!
1. Handpainted Globe by One Canoe Two for Anthropologie
3. City of Industry Correspondence Pin Set
4. Notepads from your favorite stationer â€“ I’m a big fan of this The Social Type notepad (in hologram foil!)
8. Leather card case (for carrying beautiful business cards!)
9. Three Potato Four Letters and Notes Box
10. Art is always a wonderful gift! You can find tons of ideas in the OSBP archives here, but right now I’m really loving the black and white Linda & Harriett prints and Minted Foil-Pressed Art â€“ and big bonus: they both come framed!
11. With Lavender and Lace Pressed Flower iPhone Case
12. These Antiquaria Stamp Sets are great for personalizing envelopes or making your own personalized note cards
13. + 14. Stationery â€“ because obviously! I’m a big fan of the stationery sets from Rifle Paper Co., including the Violet Floral Social Stationery Set (shown) and Monarch everyday letter writing sheets, and this Letterquette set from Moglea
16. You really can’t go wrong with anything from the genius Emily McDowell â€“ from her hilarious tote bags to mugs and notepads!