Hello! And greetings from Exhaustion Town, population: my family. Between the newborn and the toddler, we’re not faring too well when it comes to sleep these days. Anyone else experience major sleep issues when their toddler hit the 2 year mark? Sophie now goes into complete meltdown mode each night towards the end of her bedtime routine – and I’m having minor little panic attacks thinking about what this might mean for us as we try to get Alice into a regular night routine over the coming weeks. All advice is welcome! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Happy wedding weekend Kelly!
- Emily McDowell is having her annual scratch n’ dent sale – and it ends at midnight tonight!
- How amazing is this oversized holly + berry garland?
- Printable calligraphy thank you cards
- The pretty new winter collection from Sycamore Street Press!
- Love this collaboration between Hello!Lucky and Urban Dictionary
- MAKE: Passion Fruit Crème Brûlée
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- I love the combination of gold foil + watercolor in these wedding invitations
- DIY wire leaves to dress up your fall table
- Modern industrial wedding invitations at a former hardware store!
- Hip hop meets Hollywood Regency in these glam wedding invitations
- I rounded up a few of my favorite ceramic artists
- Well Said Type: Catalina
- Cheerful illustrated dahlia wedding invitations
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo