Happy Friday everyone! It’s my birthday today â€“ I’m 33! â€“ and while I’m excited to celebrate another birthday, I’m truthfully more excited to enjoy these final few weeks as a family of three. We had a bit of an early labor scare over the Labor Day weekend, which thankfully turned out to just be a false alarm (at just under 36 weeks), but it made us realize this baby could decide to appear very soon! So now we’re focused on making our final preparations and tying up any loose ends â€“ all while giving Sophie some pre-baby love and attention. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Loved this interview with Eva from Sycamore Street Press
- This DIY dyed clutch is sooooo pretty!
- How to become a prop stylist
- Simply stunning artwork
- How fun are these DIY hand painted pillowsÂ (made by our very own â€“ and very talented â€“ Mandy!)??
- MAKE: Brown Butter Pistachio Donuts
- My favorite pin of the week
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- New illustrated desktop + phone wallpapers for September!
- DIY Tutorial: ModernÂ black + white (and hand painted!) floral wedding invitations
- Baby announcements inspired by iconic HermÃ¨s boxes
- Throw a modern circus party!
- The beautiful new Sugar Paper collection for Paperless Post
- Day-of wedding stationery inspired by dark botanicals!
- This DIY striped pom pom blanket will help you transition from summer to fall
- Love these creative key tags from Three Potato Four
- File storage is a necessary part of any office â€“ so it might as well be pretty!
Check back soon for this weekâ€™s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here next week!Â xoxo