Happy Friday everyone! I’m actually pretty excited for this weekend. We’re supposed to have a couple of nice days – and we’re heading to our first Caps game since Sophie was born with friends on Saturday! Sophie won’t be joining us for this excursion, but I am excited to take her to her first real hockey game at some point. I think she’d love it! But in the meantime…
Camellia via Gardenista (I’m just going to post photos of flowers until Spring arrives, okay?)
…a few links for your weekend!
- Why we rescue (via Design Crush)
- I’m always a fan of pretty envelopes
- Loving this “Please Knock” free printable!
- Such a great idea: a pizza-making birthday party
- Printable lucky treat bags
- Pretty new save the dates from Fine Day Press!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Romantic coral and green Art Nouveau wedding invitations
- A rainbow party for St. Patrick’s Day!
- Vintage-inspired floral cotton wedding invitations
- Best Day Ever! Fun ideas for your day-of wedding stationery
- Preppy wedding invitations inspired by Palm Beach
- Rock & Roll-inspired letterpress invitations for a very unique wedding
- Well Said Type: Rolling Pen
- Bright, colorful, and gender neutral rainbow geometric baby shower invitations
- Pretty + Paper: Spring floral inspiration
- Whimsical hand lettered greeting cards from la La Grace
- Where to eat in DC, Part 2
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo
I love Why We Rescue. So sweet! It reminds me of Rescue Pets of Boston (by Brittany Bang and shot by Li Ward of Fat Orange Cat Studio), which shares stories and photos of pets in the Boston area. Our two rescue dogs are in in! 🙂
Oh. MY. GOSH. You just made my day, Nole! Thanks so, so much for the link love! I’m glad you like the printable. 🙂
Great links! Thanks for posting and enjoy Caps game.
Comments are closed.