Happy Friday everyone! And greetings from Alt Summit! It has been so fun to connect with old friends and meet new ones over the last couple of days! Between a long weekend, two snow days in DC, and traveling to Salt Lake City, this week has been a complete whirlwind. Today is the second and final day of Alt, and tomorrow I fly home to my little family in DC. I’ve missed them so much! But in the meantime…
Photo by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Emily’s gorgeous nursery!
- Melanie’s letterpress printed balloon dog business cards are so cute!
- Campbell Raw Press is offering letterpress workshops in Brooklyn
- Have you seen the new wedding collection from Sycamore Street Press? It’s so pretty!
- MAKE: Sweet Tea Brined Chicken Wings
- Smock is having a big sale!Â 50% off select cards, notebooks, jotters & scratchpads, 40% off holiday stationery, andÂ 20% off lettersheets.Â And get a free calendar with a $25 purchase using code 2014CAL. The sale ends at midnight!
- Plus: How to Survive Alt Summit and Rachel’s Guide to Alt Summit
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Gorgeous peach and gold birth announcements for baby Vivi Mae
- Danna + Hillary’s classic floral wedding invitations
- Such a great idea for Valentine’s Day: love letter dinner party place cards
- Seriously adorable nautical baby shower invitations
- Valentine’s Day Cards, Part 3!
- Some ideas for incorporating our favorite geometric shape â€“ hexagons! â€“ into your wedding stationery
- Michelle + Bernie’s modern black and gold Brooklyn wedding invitations
- Well Said Type: The Carpenter
- Adventure-inspired baby shower invitations
- Quick Pick: city love cards from Parrott Design Studio
Check back soon for this weekâ€™s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here next week!Â xoxo