Happy Friday everyone! I’m heading out a bit early this week â€“ I have a big week ahead of me coming up: I’m returning to Alt Summit in Salt Lake City, and as a speaker for the first time! Are any of you going? If so, I hope you’ll come say hello! I’ll be hosting a roundtable discussion on Thursday afternoon and again on Friday morning. I’m so excited! But there’s also plenty of things to do before I hop on a plane Wednesday morning, so in the meantime…
Photo by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Jordan’s crazy awesome striped edge painted business cards!
- This made me laugh! (via Maggie)
- I can’t wait for artichoke season. Hurry up spring!
- I’m so excited for the Winter Olympics! TheseÂ edible gold medalsÂ should make things even more fun.
- Celebrating women. Also,Â happy 1st birthday Louise!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Valentine’s Day cards! Part 1 and Part 2
- Watercolor invitationsÂ for a Vermont farm wedding
- Tonight is the deadline for the Laurel Denise 2014 Planner giveaway!
- Rustic glam wedding invitations and save the dates
- DIY Tutorial: Modern brushstroke hot pads
- Hand painted wedding invitations inspired by art
- I’ve been having fun shopping for Sophie’s shoes lately. Here are some of my favorites!
- DIY Tutorial: Fabric Envelopes for a fun Tropical Invitation Suite
- Well Said Type: Jack FY
- A colorful invitation suite inspired by the Moulin Rouge
Check back soon for this weekâ€™s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here next week!Â xoxo