Happy Friday everyone! So, that whole thing about kids being sick the entire first year of school or daycare? NOT AN EXAGGERATION. We’re currently on virus number three in just under two months. I’m feeling like we can’t catch a break, but thankfully this round seems to be milder than the previous two. Thankfully, for the first time in several weeks, we have absolutely zero obligations for the weekend. We’re planning to take things easy, enjoy the last of this beautiful DC fall, and maybe do a few things around the house (maybe). I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! But in the meantime…
Photo by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend:
- Congrats Kelly + Jeff!
- Loving absolutely everything about the Kate Spade office collection (available at Urbanic!)
- Everything in the Studio Carta shop is on sale – but just through Monday!
- Love this new wedding invitation collaboration between Sesame Letterpress + Lotta Jansdotter
- WANT: Rob Ryan in jewelry form!
- Congratulations to our friends (and DIY contributors) Bailey and Emma of Antiquaria on their brand new website!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Stunning dip dye destination wedding invitations
- New letterpress greeting cards from Tattly! One real card, one fake tattoo.
- Sophisticated and elegant floral wedding invitations
- Time to start thinking about personalized family holiday cards! Here are some of my favorites.
- Whimsical floral wedding invitations
- Charming pink + kraft inspiration for Thanksgiving
- Amazing journals from Belle & Union inspired by state and county fairs!
- Well Said Type: Chameleon
- Historic Charleston-inspired save the dates
- Beautiful calligraphy paper goods from Julie Song Ink
- So excited to incorporate some bright color into Sophie’s nursery!
- Feeling inspired by fall
- A sneak peek into the Real Weddings Special Issue of Martha Stewart Weddings!
- Lovely new return address stamps from Fawnsberg
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo