Happy Friday everyone! Did you all have a happy Halloween? Sophie was a little lion and all ready to hand out candy, but it was rainy and windy soÂ we didn’t get as many trick or treaters as we had expected. More candy for us I guess? Anyway, I’m super excited for this weekend. I’m co-hosting a party for a dear friend due with a baby girl in just a few short weeks! And of course I’m looking forward to sharing the decor and paper details with all of you! But in the meantime…
Photo by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Totally making these this weekend: mini apple dumplings
- Who am I now?
- A letterpress date! So fun.
- Rose’s Luxury is our new favorite restaurant in Capitol Hill. If you live in DC, go now!
- THRILLED to be part of this wonderful calendar fundraiser!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Beautiful (and individually hand painted!) watercolor ombrÃ© wedding invitations
- Gilded invitations for a romantic wedding in Paris
- Stationery Aâ€“Z:Â New Baby Cards!
- How great are these letterpress state prints from Power & Light Press?
- Seasonal Stationery: 2014 Planners
- Sweet wedding invitations with an even sweeter mint, pink, and gold color palette
- Storybook-inspiredÂ baby shower invitations
- Well Said Type:Â Miller
- Loving these oversize poster wedding invtations
- Feeling dark and moody inspiration for your day-of wedding stationery
- Letterpress wedding invitations for a literary couple
- Bloggers Love Cats + Dogs
- An autumn afternoon at the National Arboretum
Check back soon for this weekâ€™s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here next week! Oh, and you’ll DEFINITELY want to check back in on Monday… I have some exciting news that I can’t wait to share with you!Â xoxo