Happy Friday everyone! We’re looking forward to a beautiful fall weekend here in DC, which is a welcome change after what felt like an eternity of rain last weekend. My dad and step-mom are coming to visit this weekend, so we’re looking forward to taking them to pick pumpkins at our favorite farm and checking out the fall foliage at the National Arboretum (now that the ridiculous shutdown is finally, thankfully, over). Yay! But in the meantime…
Photo Credit: Doug McMillen
…a few links for your weekend!
- An amazing secret garden! In Brooklyn!
- I can’t get over this gorgeous wedding in Ireland photographed by the talented Katie Stoops
- Cute Halloween printables from Hello! Lucky
- DIY Haunted House (made out of cardboard!). I can’t wait to try this with Sophie someday.
- Remember Theo’s adorable mini flip book birthday party invitations? Check out the equally adorable party!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Gorgeous, modern hand lettered bridal shower invitations
- Colorful and geometric baby shower invitations
- Our constellation-inspired baby shower! And many thanks to On To Baby for having us this week!
- Thomas’s Western rodeo 2nd birthday party invitations
- A few of my favorite write-on 2014 calendars
- Liam’s colorful letterpress birth announcements
- Bold watercolor floral + stripes wedding invitations
- Well Said Type: Ondise
- We love the idea of incorporating feathers into your day-of wedding stationery!
- Sophie Style Fall 2013
- Red + white retro wedding invitations
- Book Preview: All Things Paper
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo