Sigh. Week two of this ridiculous government shutdown. And the more I listen to the news, the angrier I get. So! Time for distractions! Last weekend, we hopped into the car for a spontaneous trip to the mountains. We were only gone for a couple of days, but it was nice to get away from DC â€“ and even more nice to see some real fall foliage. And this weekend, Paper Camp is in DC! I’m so excited to see some of my fellow panelists and meet the new students! But in the meantime…
Photo by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend:
- Worlds End flower farm looks like the most amazing place
- Love these DIY pom pom spiders for Halloween
- Choose happiness
- A cool behind the scenes look at West Elm’s felt holiday ornaments
- Wordless books for kids
- A cute new vintage ephemera shop: If found, please return
- For the month of October,Â all custom letterpress holiday and photo cards from Missive are 15% off with promo code MERRY
- MAKE: Maple glazed apple doughnuts
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Sophie’s first birthday party!
- Cozy hand lettered wedding invitations with a woodland toile pattern
- Rustic mountain-inspired wedding invitations
- Gorgeous hot pink + navy floral wedding invitations
- Tea towel save the dates for two foodies planning a destination wedding in Italy
- I’m feeling inspired by mythical creatures. Because we could all benefit from more unicorns in our lives.
- Some of my favorite alphabet prints for nurseries (or you know, your house)
- Well Said Type: Zulia Pro
- Such a great idea: DIY party placemats and menus!
- Emmy’s Oktoberfest-inspired 30th birthday party invitations
- Timeless typography-inspired wedding invitations
- Pretty file markers to help organize your office
- These letterpress wine tasting party kits are so fun!
Check back soon for this weekâ€™s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here next week!Â xoxo