This was a big week, no? It feels so nice to turn on the news for reports about something good for a change. I also spent a good part of my week going through years and years of saved articles in my Google Reader (I have some as far back as 2008!) and bookmarking them elsewhere or pinning them on my Pinterest page. I migrated to Feedly a couple of months ago (I like the clean layout and easy functionality), but I’ll still miss Reader when it goes offline at the end of this month. Sigh. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Only a few more days to get the early bird rate for Paper Camp! It’s going to be a such good time: DC is gorgeous in the fall, and I’m one of the speakers!
- This is making me smile this week
- I shared a few favorite wedding invitations on Snippet & Ink! Check them out here and here!
- This is the next house project on our list
- I dream of installing herringbone floors in our house someday
- WANT: everything in this shop!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- The debut of our summer cocktail party series with St-Germain! And recipes for three delicious summer cocktails.
- Beautiful wedding invitations inspired by the Arizona sunset
- Love these retro-inspired California wedding invitations (with pops of neon!)
- Learn how to make this colorful folded paper backdrop!
- Whimsical illustrated nautical wedding invitations
- Well Said Type: Bergamot (such a great quote)
- Rustic DIY screen printed wedding invitations
- Some favorite ideas for incorporating navy into your wedding stationery!
- Pretty bridal shower invitations with marble envelope liners
- Colorful modern greeting cards from Richie Designs
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo