You guys! Today is the big day! We’re off to meet with our agent for the closing, and after that we’ll officially be homeowners! And between the craziness of packing, some last minute shenanigans from the title company (ugh), and a million other things, I’m kind of amazed that we got through this week at all. We have just a couple more days of packing left, then we move in on Monday! Luckily my in-laws are coming down to help this weekend, followed by my dad early next week. Wish us luck with the move â€“ we’ll definitely need it! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- A beautiful Peter Pan-inspired baby shower
- Jordan’s impossibly amazing apartment
- Loving Nicole’s list of essential photography gear
- A round up of Easter egg decorating ideas
- On making time for yourself and your passions
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Courtney + Paul’s awesome Brooklyn wedding invitations
- Love, love, love these summer camp-inspired wedding invitations
- Lots of pretty decor and inspiration from Minted
- Pretty floral + woodgrain wedding invitations
- A last-minute round up of some favorite Easter cards!
- Beautiful nature-inspired watercolor wedding invitations from Fine Day press
- Well Said Type: Paris Serif
- Modern black + white bridal shower invitations
- Pretty + Paper: Spring!
A big welcome to the newest members of the Designer Rolodex!
We have a fun cocktail coming up for you this afternoon, so check back a bit later for the recipe! Â I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday! Â xoxo