Okay everyone, I’m signing off for the holidays! I’m heading out to wrap a few remaining presents, pack for our trip, and take care of a few loose ends… you know, glamorous stuff. Next week I’ll feature a few of my favorite posts from 2012 before returning with new content the following week. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend:
- A great round up of printable gift tags
- I’m totally making these holiday wreaths next year (when we’ll hopefully be in our very own house!)
- Chive + sour cream savory scones. OMG YUM!
- Cute last minute DIY holiday cards
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Beautiful modern wedding invitationsÂ for a same-sex wedding right here in DC!
- We rounded up some of our favorite DIY gift wrap ideas
- Totally adorable ikat + letterpress custom holiday cards
- Glitter + gold birthday party invitations
- Country-inspired kraft paper wedding invitations
- Year in Review holiday cards
- 2013 is just around the corner! Check out a few more awesome calendars
- Chalkboard stationery inspired by “You’ve Got Mail”
- Planning a New Year’s Eve wedding? Here are a few ideas for incorporating confetti!
- Pretty silhouette stationery from Sesame Letterpress
- A sneak peek of the beautiful new Martha Stewart Winter 2013 issue!
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and I’ll see you back here soon! xoxo