Woah. How is it the last week of June already?? Slow down summer! We’re preparing for another scorcher of a weekend here in DC, but I’m planning to spend most of the weekend indoors with nursery projects – from painting to putting the crib together! After thinking about the layout for weeks, I’m so excited to see the room finally come together. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Sweet little boy birth announcements
- Fun printables to make your 4th of July even more special!
- I’m in love with this vertical planter
- Pretty invitations for a wedding rehearsal dinner
- A summer camp postcard drawing contest!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Woodland wedding invitations that combine fabric and kraft paper
- Modern navy + white chevron stripe wedding invitations
- Vintage-inspired wedding invitations with a fold-out poster!
- Love these modern wedding invitations with illustrations of the bride and groom’s favorite things
- Fun and festive crawfish boil party invitations
- Lovely letterpress goods from Almanac Industries
- Some of the prettiest tape dispensers for your desk
- A gorgeous new wedding invitation collection from Paperfinger (and a big welcome to the Designer Rolodex!)
- Beautiful screen prints from Brainstorm Print + Design
As usual, we have a fun cocktail coming up for you this afternoon, so check back a bit later for the recipe! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
Photo Credit: Still An Oldie