Happy Friday everyone! Â It’s a gorgeous day here in DC â€“ it has me so excited for spring to arrive in a few weeks! Â And after a long week, I’m also grateful for the long President’s Day weekend. Â I’m looking forward to walking around our neighborhood, which is just so much more pleasant when the sun is out and shining! Â But in the meantime…
Image Credit: Dinara Mirtalipova
…a few links for your weekend!
- Gorgeous constellation prints
- I really really want this umbrella
- Angela’s adorable baby shower
- I’m in awe of this beautiful embroidery
- Help save the honeybees!
- A sweet Valentine’s Day tablescape
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- DIY watercolor floral wedding invitations!
- Letterpress wedding invitations inspired by Indian patterns
- Sweet illustrated business cards
- Beautiful illustration + hand lettering from Kate Forrester
- Vintage book wedding invitations and table numbers
- Calligraphed thank you cards for your wedding party
- A few favorite cards from the ladies of Sugar Paper
As usual, we have a fun cocktail coming up for you this afternoon, so check back a bit later for the recipe! Â I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Tuesday! Â Happy President’s Day! Â xoxo