Wow, Friday already?! Â Although this week has mostly flown by, I’ve been feeling a little run down and uninspired these last few days, so I’m looking forward to a mostly quiet weekend. Â And while we’ve had the mildest winter I’ve ever experienced in DC, I can’t wait for spring. Â Spring in DC is such an inspiring time of year with all of the cherry blossoms, daffodils, and my favorite â€“ lilacs. Â Sigh. Â But in the meantime…
Photo Credit: Yours Is The Earth
…a few links for your weekend!
- Sweet new wedding invitation designs from Hello!Lucky
- Save the date! Â The 2012 Ladies of Letterpress Conference in Asheville, North Carolina
- A visit to an 18th century print shop
- Enter to win wedding invitations from Paperfinger!
- I love these baby announcements from Ink + Wit
- A view of NYIGF from the booth of Albertine Press/May Day Studio/Carta, Inc.
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Kelly + John’s magnet save the dates and kraft paper wedding invitations
- Modern baby shower invitations and intergalactic space theme announcements for Baby Bennett
- Pretty office stationery in aqua + gold
- Sweet cards + prints from Paper Parasol Press
- My final recaps from the NYIGF Winter 2012 market: Part 4, Part 5, and Part 6
As usual, we have a fun cocktail coming up for you this afternoon, so check back a bit later for the recipe! Â I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday! Â xoxo