Woah, this was quite a week. The end of the weekend saw me completely flattened by a terrible 24-hour virus, which left me unable to do anything but sleep during the early part of the week. Ugh. Thankfully I recovered in time for my flight out to Salt Lake City for Alt Summit – which is where I am right now! I’m enjoying the beautiful mountains and catching up with friends before heading back home to DC at the end of the weekend. But in the meantime…
Photo Credit: Aaron Huey
…a few links for your weekend!
- A cute Valentine’s Day DIY project
- This shop is really, really cool (via Joy and Anabela)
- A fabulous Valentine’s Day sale from Wiley Valentine (use coupon code “VALENTINEPROMO25” to receive 25% off your order)
- Moontree Letterpress has a beautiful new collection of heritage wedding invitations (you can also check them out in the Designer Rolodex!)
- Congrats Claudia!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Learn about printing methods! Block printing, letterpress, die cutting, offset, and edge painting. A huge thank you to all the wonderful printers who contributed to these posts!
- A few favorite Valentine’s Day Cards: Part 1 and Part 2
- DIY tutorial: rrubber stamp western-inspired invitations and save the dates
- 1960s-inspired invitations for a 70th birthday party
Finally, don’t forget to enter the Valentine’s Day giveaway from One Plus One – the contest ends Sunday! And as an added bonus, One Plus One is offering free shipping from their Etsy shop from now until Friday, January 27! Yay! Just use the code LOVEISINTHEAIR at checkout!
Check back soon for today’s cocktail recipe! I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo