Happy almost weekend everyone! Do you all have fun plans for the weekend? My husband and I are looking forward to hanging out with some friends, attending one of our favorite antique fairs here in DC, and hopefully going to see a movie. It’s been months since we last went out to the movies, which is really unusual for us! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- The President sends thank you notes (and has really, really nice handwriting)
- Newly engaged? Here are a few reasons why you should work with a stationer on your invitations
- Such a pretty apartment!
- Cute theater-inspired wedding invitations
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Awesome calligraphy + chevron stripe save the dates
- Lauren + John’s rustic letterpress wedding invitations
- Modern and organic letterpress invitations for a wedding in Chicago
- New Year’s resolutions in letterpress
- Pretty office stationery to help you get (and stay) organized
- Circus-inspired bar crawl party invitations
We have another fun cocktail coming up for you this afternoon, so check back a bit later for the recipe! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
Photo Credit: Scissor Variations