Happy Friday everyone! I’ve been a flurry of activity this week – I’m determined to make it through a bunch of apartment projects that have been on my to do list for what feels like months. I’ve been hanging shelves and artwork, painting, organizing, and much more. The last few weeks have been crazy busy, but I love the sense of accomplishment that comes with checking something off my list. Don’t you? I’m off to go pick up some paint samples for my next project, but in the meantime…
Photo Credit: Sam Hurd Photography
…a few links for your weekend!
- Fun pop art wedding save the dates
- Absolutely stunning calligraphy wedding invitations
- I love this time capsule ornament idea
- Awesome corporate party invitations (with gold foil!)
- I can’t stop staring at this unbelievable rowhouse remodel in my neighborhood
- Live in Utah? You could work for this awesome letterpress studio!
- p.s. Meet our newest foster cat, Major Tom!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Stationers! Have you entered the 2012 Louie Awards? The deadline is next week!
- Lisa + Adam’s sunny yellow wedding invitations
- Amarides + Aaron’s travel-inspired Brooklyn wedding invitations
- DIY tutorial: rubber stamp “banner” invitations
- Some fun holiday gift wrap inspiration – Part 1 and Part 2
- Pretty new wedding invitations from The Pink Orange
- A few more awesome holiday cards – Part 10 and Part 11
- Dress up your gift cards with these clever enclosures
I’ve got a cocktail post coming up a bit later, but otherwise that’s it for me this week! Don’t forget to enter our gift wrap giveaway from Felt + Wire – the contest closes at midnight tonight! Have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday. xoxo