Happy Friday everyone! I’m finally feeling better after coming down with a cold last weekend, just in time for the weather to turn legitimately cold here in DC. Between the cooling temperatures and shorter days, it’s really starting to feel a lot like winter here. Right now I’m trying to enjoy the last few changing leaves and looking forward to great food and family company at Thanksgiving next week (!!). But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Such a lovely and romantic print
- A fun collaboration (and free printables!) with one of my favorite calligraphers
- This is really, really cool
- Loving these color-dipped mugs from Poketo
- A beautiful wedding in Croatia
- Calling cards for one of my favorite literary characters
- Woah. A musical business card.
- Wedding invitations inspired by German folk art + beer!
- Awesome metal + wood party invitations from Lettered Olive
- Looking for holiday cards? Check out Part 4 and Part 5 of our annual round ups.
- A few more stunning 2012 calendars
- Lovely orange + gray wedding invitations
- Inspired by all things kraft paper
- Gorgeous calligraphy from Kathryn Murray
- Fun save the dates and moving announcements from Scout’s Honor Co.
- A big welcome to the newest Designer Rolodex member: Studio SloMo!
That’s it for me this week! I have a cocktail post coming up a bit later this afternoon – and don’t forget to enter the custom map giveaway from Swiss Cottage Designs! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
Photo Credit: Samantha Nason