Yet another week that flew by much too quickly (at least for me)! Â This weekend my husband and I are heading to upstate New York to spend time with my husband’s family and visit our brand new niece! Â I’m bracing myself for cold weather and hoping to catch a glimpse of the changing leaves that I’ve heard are so pretty in the region (although the leaves have been very pretty here in DC, too). Â But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- MoreÂ adorable wedding invitationsÂ from Hello Tenfold
- Pretty faux bois gift tags!
- These downloadable canning labels make me want to learn how to can!
- These marbled wood floors are so pretty
- Also, I rounded up some beautiful wedding dresses from Bridal Market over on United With Love this week! Â Gowns with sleeves, vintage-inspired gowns, ballgowns and short wedding dresses, and non-traditional wedding dresses for an adventurous bride.
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Joanna + Martin’s music-inspired book wedding invitations
- Gorgeous new watercolor wedding invitations from The Aerialist Press
- Sweet baptism invitations inspired by Noah’s Ark
- Beautiful calligraphy birth announcements for baby Lincoln…
- …and adorable illustrated announcements for baby Julian
- Part 6 of the 2012 calendar round up!
- DIY Tutorial: Bookmark moving announcements
- Fun holiday party invitations from Hello Tenfold
- Glory’s storybook wedding invitations
Welcome to the newest member of the Designer Rolodex!
That’s it for me this week! Â Check back a bit later for this week’s cocktail recipe â€“ it’s a seriously good one this week! Â I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
Photo by me (from Instagram), taken near the Washington Monument yesterday afternoon