It’s been quite a week here in DC! Â First an earthquake on Tuesday and now we’re bracing for some heavy rain and wind from Hurricane Irene this weekend. Â As a girl who was born in California and grew up in Florida, I’ve experienced my share of earthquakes and hurricanes â€“ just never in the same week! Â My in-laws are coming to visit this weekend, so we’re trying to come up with some fun indoor activities for the next couple of days. Â But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Absolutely stunningÂ woven typography (above)
- Vintage typewriter wedding invitations
- I love it when stationers have a sense of humor
- Beautiful gilded envelopes
- Pen pals wanted
- A fun stationeryÂ studio tour
- Only one more week to save 20% with Dauphine Press
- The Commission Project is back!
- A huge congratulations to Ami on the new EAD vendor guide and Amanda onÂ the new Ruffled shop!
- And an even bigger congratulations to the winners of the Bella Figura and Smock design contests!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Whimsical yellow + gray wedding invitations (with a wax seal!)
- Gorgeous watercolor notecards from Social Proper
- I love everything about these whimsical + illustrated wedding invitations
- Americana-inspired invitations for a wedding on a farm
- Simple and elegant letterpress moving announcements
- Colorful wedding invitations from Page Stationery
- Modern red and white wedding invitations
- A cool alphabet installation for a nursery
- Arabic greeting cards printed on birch veneer
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend â€“ and for those of you on the East Coast, stay safe! Â I’ll see you back here on Monday! Â xoxo
*Smock and Bella Figura are two of my fabÂuÂlous sponÂsors; for more on my ediÂtoÂrÂial poliÂcies pleaseÂ click here.