Not only is this a holiday weekend, but it also happens to mark the anniversary of a very important personal milestone. One year ago today I officially became a full time blogger. I worked a final day in my old office, bid farewell to my former colleagues, and practically skipped down the hallway and out of the building. The transition was a long time coming, but it was still a huge (and terrifying) decision and I had no idea what would unfold over the coming weeks and months. A year later, I’m so happy that I made the leap and incredibly grateful that I get to share beautiful paper with all of you each and every day. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you all for reading (and thereby making this blog possible), and I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Do you like getting pretty things in the mail? Sign up for the Elevated Envelope!
- The ingredients of good design
- The perfect gingham napkins for summer BBQs and picnics
- Speaking of summer BBQs, check out this adorable wedding
- I’m totally making this salad tonight
- An app that turns phones into walkie talkies!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Red, white + kraft bridal shower invitations
- I can never get enough business card inspiration
- Papercut ketubahs
- One of my favorite wedding details: pretty menus!
- Folk art-inspired work from Urubbu
- Beautiful screen printed artwork by 55 Hi’s
- Lovely cards and gift sets from Colleen Ellse
Have a wonderful holiday weekend! I’m taking Monday off, but I’ll see you all back here on Tuesday (along with a fun little surprise!). xoxo
Photo Credits: Wiissa found via Creature Comforts
Nole, thanks for the Elevated Envelope mention! I just got 4 new signups in a row – from wonderful creatives – and I think it’s because of you. So much appreciated. Have a great weekend, and happy anniversary 🙂
Have a great 4th of july nole, Love the red white and blue inspiration post.
That’s so amazing Nole! You are totally my hero! I am so glad you made the leap. Can’t wait to hang out with you soon!
I’m so happy you made that decision — your blog is fabulous!
Congratulations! I do very much look forward to your daily posts and wish you a happy 4th.
A super congrats on your first year on your own! That is such a huge accomplishment and you definitely have to celebrate. Have a great holiday with family and friends!
Friendship is Evergreen and forever….
Love is Great story of two successful couples..
Love is Chemistry Between Couples
Comments are closed.