Happy Friday everyone! Do you have anything fun planned for your weekend? Despite my enthusiasm for the cherry blossoms, it’s still pretty cold and wintery here, so I have a feeling I’ll be spending most of the weekend bundled up as I try to check things off my to-do list. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- I did a fun little interview with my friend Marta – check it out right here!
- I’m completely in love with Joy’s living room makeover
- My friend Lynn has organized a raffle to help raise money for relief efforts in Japan. There are some amazing artists and designers participating, so check out the details right here!
- Cute blue + white wedding invitations
- I love Chelsea’s photos of spring in the Pacific northwest. And did you hear that she’s offering a flower class? I want to go!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Wedding invitations from South Africa
- Gail + Jason’s yellow + gray wedding invitations
- Some awesome business card ideas and inspiration
- Retro black, white + gold wedding invitations
- Cute invitations and save the dates from Us + Them
- Our beautiful early spring cherry blossoms
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
Photo Credit: Cassia