Wow, this has been a FULL week – but between the launch of United With Love and a fantastic week here on Oh So Beautiful Paper, it’s been a GREAT week. But I’m also super excited for the weekend; tonight we’re going up to Baltimore to see Wolf Parade! Later this weekend I’m planning to swing by the Book Arts Fair at Pyramid Atlantic in Silver Spring and re-tackle the great office clean-out of 2010. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Loving this gorgeous new font from Alejandro Paul
- A clever idea for a surprise baby gender announcement
- Gorgeous autumn wedding invitations
- I love these 2010, the year letterpress cards
- Cute travel-inspired wedding invitations
- Have you heard about this pop-up shop in Baltimore next weekend?
- Thanks to iVillage for including Oh So Beautiful Paper in its Wedding Inspiration Gallery: Blogger Edition!
…and just in case you missed it, a summary of this week’s posts:
- Awesome quotes (in pretty hand lettering)
- Modern pink + black ampersand wedding invitations
- Victorian-inspired vineyard wedding invitations
- Rustic chipboard wedding invitations
- Lovely love-inspired letterpress prints
- The sweetest baby announcements – pink for baby Miriam and modern gray and green for baby Lucas
And just for this week, a quick round-up of this week’s posts on United With Love:
- Emily and Andrew’s stunning DIY Maryland wedding
- Food trucks for your wedding!
- An easy out of town bag idea for DC weddings
- Jamie and Chad’s stunning pink + green Virginia wedding at Whitehall Manor
- Pro Advice: Your first consultation with a wedding invitation designer
- A beautiful Maryland vineyard engagement session
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I’ll be back next week with more calendars, wedding invitations, and a new holiday card giveaway! See you all back here on Monday!