Ok, I’ll admit it, this week totally won. I’m exhausted and ready for a much-needed weekend. I’m also really looking forward to this weekend, because tomorrow is the annual Crafty Bastards fair here in DC! If you’re in the DC area, you should definitely come check it out. Also relevant to DC-based readers, one of the many projects I’ve been working on recently is almost done! Want a sneak peek? I’m so excited! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend:
- A typeface memory game!
- Completely in love with these watercolor pillows
- This video is so cool – how ink is made!
- I love the 40th anniversary invitation that Chelsea made for her parents
- Jordan has the best party ideas
- Printable invitations for a fantastic kids party idea
- Just in time for fall – DIY pumpkin place cards
- Pretty folk art-inspired packaging (for tequila of all things)
- Love these DIY bridesmaid thank you handkerchiefs
…and just in case you missed it, a round-up of this week’s posts:
- Stephanie and David’s nautical wedding invitations
- Katy and Jason’s vintage-inspired wedding invitations
- Beautiful and creative wedding invitations from Blackbird Letterpress
- It’s calendar time! Check out Part 1 of my 2011 calendar round-up
- Halloween cards and party invitations
- Lovely paper lanterns
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a wonderful (and hopefully relaxing) weekend, and I’ll see you all back here on Monday!