This weekend feels like the last weekend of summer â€“ I know we still have a few weeks before Fall officially arrives, but the sun is setting earlier every evening and it’s definitely getting cooler. Â Another sign that Fall is approaching? Â 2011 calendars. Â They were everywhere at the Gift Fair and I’m starting to see some pop up online. Â If you’ve been reading this blog for a while you know that I do big calendar round-ups each year, and I’m looking forward to continuing the tradition this September. Â Designers, if you’d like to submit your calendar for this year’s round-ups, just shoot me an e-mail with photos right here! Â But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Wood veneer table numbers are so pretty!
- Such a cool technique for wedding invitations â€“ a split ink fountain that produces anÂ ombre color effect.
- If you need inspiration for your wedding reception menus, click right here.
- I’m in love with Joy’s new wallpaper line â€“ I’ve already ordered samples of my favorites!
- More beautiful wedding invitations from Priya, this time in classic black + white.
- These yellow and turquoiseÂ cut-out post cards are really cool.
- Remember these beautiful wedding invitations? Â Check out the details from the actual wedding here!
And in case you missed anything, a summary of this week’s posts:
- Tom Sawyer + Huckleberry Finn birthday party invitations!
- Alyson’sÂ nature-inspired wedding invitations (p.s. you can check out more details from her unbelievably gorgeousÂ wedding here and here)
- Beautiful lambswool textiles from Donna Wilson
- Color and tradition â€“ pink + orange Hindu wedding invitations
- Illustrated cards, perfect for sending a sweet little note
- Lis + Jay’s super-cool pulp novella wedding invitations
- Don’t miss my collection over at Felt + Wire!
That’s it for me this week â€“ I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you all back here on Monday!