This weekend feels like the last weekend of summer – I know we still have a few weeks before Fall officially arrives, but the sun is setting earlier every evening and it’s definitely getting cooler. Another sign that Fall is approaching? 2011 calendars. They were everywhere at the Gift Fair and I’m starting to see some pop up online. If you’ve been reading this blog for a while you know that I do big calendar round-ups each year, and I’m looking forward to continuing the tradition this September. Designers, if you’d like to submit your calendar for this year’s round-ups, just shoot me an e-mail with photos right here! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Wood veneer table numbers are so pretty!
- Such a cool technique for wedding invitations – a split ink fountain that produces an ombre color effect.
- If you need inspiration for your wedding reception menus, click right here.
- I’m in love with Joy’s new wallpaper line – I’ve already ordered samples of my favorites!
- More beautiful wedding invitations from Priya, this time in classic black + white.
- These yellow and turquoise cut-out post cards are really cool.
- Remember these beautiful wedding invitations? Check out the details from the actual wedding here!
And in case you missed anything, a summary of this week’s posts:
- Tom Sawyer + Huckleberry Finn birthday party invitations!
- Alyson’s nature-inspired wedding invitations (p.s. you can check out more details from her unbelievably gorgeous wedding here and here)
- Beautiful lambswool textiles from Donna Wilson
- Color and tradition – pink + orange Hindu wedding invitations
- Illustrated cards, perfect for sending a sweet little note
- Lis + Jay’s super-cool pulp novella wedding invitations
- Don’t miss my collection over at Felt + Wire!
That’s it for me this week – I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you all back here on Monday!