Happy Friday everyone! This weekend I'm looking forward to spending my first full weekend at home in many weeks. I'm also oddly excited for first big snowfall here in DC this weekend I'll take any excuse to curl up with some hot chocolate while I finish wrapping up a few christmas gifts. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your reading pleasure this weekend:
- I'm really loving Alyson's new photo blog, Mossière
- Congratulations to Chelsea on 3 amazing years of blogging!
- I am definitely going to try Katy's recipe for Guinness Gingerbread Cake
- A lovely holiday party invitation on white woodgrain textured paper
- I'm in love with this lamp made from tulle (I think) in the bedroom of this home
- Now these are some amazing wedding shoes!
- Don't forget to check out these free holiday paper downloads from Benign Objects
That's it for me for this week! I'll be back next week with some fantastic real wedding invitations and lots of other goodies before we all head off for the holidays. I hope you all have a wonderful and warm! weekend, I'll see you all back here on Monday!