I don't know if it's the new chilly fall air or what, but I am sooo ready for this weekend and for Crafty Bastards tomorrow! Anyone also planning on going? You can check out the vendor list right here. But in the meantime…
…here are a few things making me happy right now:
- An exciting brooklyn flea design co-op curated by Lena Corwin!
- Don't forget to enter this engagement photo session giveaway on snippet & ink!
- I love the color palettes from coco + kelley, particularly these rich colors and these muted hues (I know, totally opposite, but I love them both!)
- This amazingly gorgeous wedding on The Bride's Cafe
- Fabulous styling tips from Chelsea on Santa Barbara Chic – a must-read for all brides!
- I'm crazy for these travel-inspired invitations with map details on ritzy bee
- Amazing design work from Ben Whitla via mint
- These business cards by Parrott Design Studio for Paloma's Nest are just gorgeous!
That's it for me this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and if you haven't already, don't forget to check out the first part of my 2010 calendar round-up. I'll see you all back here on Monday!