Hi everyone! I’m heading out a bit early to get a head start on some projects I’m working on for next week, including a super-fun collaboration that I can’t wait to tell you all about. I’ve been noticing, as the days get shorter and shorter, I find myself trying to squeeze out every last drop of sunlight possible, making the weekends more and more precious. Is the same thing happening for you? Well, in the meantime…
Here are a few things that I’ve enjoyed this week:
- Bird and Banner’s fantastic anniversary gift ideas on the d*s guest blog, which they plan to continue on their own blog!
- Congratulations to Minhee and Truman from Paper + Cup on the birth of their baby boy!
- Totally awesome and creative resume ideas from Alyson
- Fantastic Halloween party invitations!
- A combination of two of my favorite things – letterpress + coffee!
- One more apple recipe to try out – a savory apple tart
- Amazing wedding decor from the editor-in-chief of Canadian House and Home via Veiled Vows
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend – I’ll see you all back here next week!