Meg from Belle & Union may not have exhibited at the National Stationery Show this year, but she definitely hit on one of my favorite trends at this year’s show: No.10 size cards! We’re all familiar with this long, rectangular card and envelope size: it’s often the same size as our utility bills and other not-so-fun pieces of mail. I’m so happy to see this format put to better use by stationers! Meg just released a brand new collection of no. 10 size flat cards that she’s calling her Southern Grace series. Each card features an offset printed Carrara marble background and an encouraging message printed in not one but TWO foil colors, blush and steel, and is paired with an olive green envelope!
From Meg: Built upon solid foundation and a reflection of beauty in God’s creation, our hewed Carrara marble double-foil in blush and steel Southern Grace series expresses a thousand thoughts and prayers in few words — sowing strength, nurturing relationships, reaping encouragement, and treasuring long-lasting hope. Inspiration comes from our relationship in Christ Jesus and a desire to share His love, strength, and perseverance.
Check out the full series over at Belle & Union right here!
Photo Credits: Belle & Union
Happy Monday everyone! DC has apparently decided that ALL the flowers should bloom at the same time: lilacs, tulips, azalea, wisteria… everywhere I look there is something in bloom! And the iris, peonies, and roses aren’t that far behind. After months of winter, it’s so nice to have color in the world again! We’ve been spending our weekends visiting our favorite botanical destinations in the area, from the U.S. Botanic Garden to Dumbarton Oaks Gardens to George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate. Today I thought I’d celebrate my favorite season by rounding up a few floral stationery favorites, from art prints to greeting cards to notepads!
1. Floral everyday notepad by Rifle Paper Co.
2. Neon pink and mint letterpress floral birthday card by Parrott Design Studio
3. Paper cut flower and dot card by Evermore Paper Co.
4. The Earth Laughs in Flowers gold foil art print
5. Floral thank you card by Antiquaria
6. Poppies thank you card by Our Heiday
7. Floral embroidery by Happy Cactus Designs
8. Botanical love card by Amy Heitman
9. Watercolor peony art print by Julie Song Ink
10. Navy and pink floral birthday card by Wild Hart Paper
I’m absolutely obsessed with pretty ring dishes. I can’t stop myself from buying one whenever I see a new beautiful dish! Of course, I don’t just use ring dishes to hold jewelry. Some help organize paperclips and vintage stamps on my desk, one holds loose change by the front door, while others frequently hold small components of a DIY project on the kitchen table. I just love seeing these little ceramic dishes around the house – and here are a few of my favorites!
1. Love the sweet gold polka dots against a peach background from Up In the Air Somewhere
2. A cat ring dish! From Catbird, naturally
3. I’m completely obsessed with these bold black and white eyelash ring dishes by BDB NY (available for purchase here)
4. Unique colorblocked hexagon ring dishes from Quiet Clementine
5. A fun black and white splatter pattern from Paper and Clay
6. Two of my favorite colors: lavender and peach, with the most delicate gold line down the middle, from Redraven
7. I would happily buy just about anything from Suite One Studios, but I’m completely powerless when it comes to her ring dishes! Dark navy with gold splatters? Iridescent glaze? A deep emerald green or rose pink with gold rims? Yes, yes, yes, and yes.
Happy Spring everyone! Spring is hands down my favorite season of the year. The days are getting warmer and longer, the sun is shining, and the world around me is bursting into bloom. I pretty much live for Spring flowers, especially lilacs, peonies, sweet peas, and cherry blossoms. These bright and happy cards from Hartland Brooklyn are just perfect for the new season. So many colors! Shiny gold foil! Floral illustrations! Yes, yes, and yes.
More gorgeous cards from Hartland Brooklyn right here – along with art prints, notepads, temporary tattoos, and nail tattoos!
I’m loving the bold, bohemian and ’70s-inspired vibes in these greeting cards from Leela of Native Bear! I first encountered Leela’s work at the Etsy Wholesale pavilion at NYNOW last summer, and she recently expanded her paper offerings to include greeting cards, art prints, and notebooks. You can see more from Native Bear right here!
More greeting cards, notebooks, and art prints from Native Bear right here.