Happy Friday everyone! And thank you all so much for your kind comments, emails, and tweets about our happy personal announcement! Your messages really do mean the world to me. This was another busy week with lots of preparations for the National Stationery Show, which I can’t wait to share with you soon! But in the meantime…
Photo by me – a sneak peek of a new project! – via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Brittany’s sister got married – and the wedding was STUNNING (all those paper flowers!!)
- The most beautiful and colorful streamers
- An adorable Mother’s Day picnic with portable cocktails!
- Letter of the week: such a great idea!
- The cutest farmer’s market-inspired birthday party (our theme this week, apparently!)
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- The prettiest farmer’s market-inspired fabric wedding invitations
- Don’t forget! Mother’s Day is coming up soon – here are a few more beautiful cards (with more in the Market List)
- Hello, Brick + Mortar: Preparing your business for life changes and challenges
- Colorful balloon Sweet Sixteen party invitations
- Well Said Type: Ciao Bella
- Lauren’s preppy infographic Kentucky Derby Day party invitations
- Urbanic Faves: Farmer’s Market Fresh
- Modern mint green and yellow ikat wedding invitations
- Feeling inspired by spring florals
- Quick Pick: Vintage Eats letterpress prints
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo