It’s Mother’s Day weekend! Do any of you have fun plans to celebrate – either with your moms or your own children? Between preparations for the Stationery Show and baby-related projects our to do list is a mile long (and growing…), so I’m looking forward to having some time this weekend to catch up on everything. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Adorable wedding invitations with a diorama!
- I loved Carina’s round up of Stationery Show preparations on Instagram
- For you last minute folks, a couple of free and printable Mother’s Day Cards
- I can’t wait to read this new book about a subject that I’ve been thinking about a LOT lately (I also loved Meg’s post on Design Sponge earlier this week)
- Remember these awesome wedding invitations? Check out the wedding!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Fun and modern wedding invitations with an awesome rehearsal dinner kit
- Beautiful semi-formal handkerchief wedding invitations
- Super cute camping-inspired birthday party invitations
- Sophisticated seagrass-inspired invitations for a wedding on the beach
- Sweet and whimsical illustrated floral wedding invitations
- Stationery Show sneak peeks! Check out new offerings from Studio Carta and Belle & Union
- Congrats to Yours Is The Earth on the launch of their Fresh Love wedding collection! (You won’t want to miss the celebratory discount)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
Photo Credit: Staci Kennelly