It’s been quite a week here in DC! First an earthquake on Tuesday and now we’re bracing for some heavy rain and wind from Hurricane Irene this weekend. As a girl who was born in California and grew up in Florida, I’ve experienced my share of earthquakes and hurricanes – just never in the same week! My in-laws are coming to visit this weekend, so we’re trying to come up with some fun indoor activities for the next couple of days. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Absolutely stunning woven typography (above)
- Vintage typewriter wedding invitations
- I love it when stationers have a sense of humor
- Beautiful gilded envelopes
- Pen pals wanted
- A fun stationery studio tour
- Only one more week to save 20% with Dauphine Press
- The Commission Project is back!
- A huge congratulations to Ami on the new EAD vendor guide and Amanda on the new Ruffled shop!
- And an even bigger congratulations to the winners of the Bella Figura and Smock design contests!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Whimsical yellow + gray wedding invitations (with a wax seal!)
- Gorgeous watercolor notecards from Social Proper
- I love everything about these whimsical + illustrated wedding invitations
- Americana-inspired invitations for a wedding on a farm
- Simple and elegant letterpress moving announcements
- Colorful wedding invitations from Page Stationery
- Modern red and white wedding invitations
- A cool alphabet installation for a nursery
- Arabic greeting cards printed on birch veneer
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend – and for those of you on the East Coast, stay safe! I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
*Smock and Bella Figura are two of my fabulous sponsors; for more on my editorial policies please click here.