Did you grow up celebrating St. Patrick’s Day? My family has a bit of Irish heritage, but with Easter and Passover so close behind the extent of our celebrations usually involved baking a green cake or cupcakes to celebrate. But those are still some of my favorite memories from my childhood, and I’m looking forward to continuing the tradition with my own kids! Personally, I’ve always been a fan of the “pot of gold at the end of the rainbow” theme than traditional shamrocks and monochromatic green. So today I thought I’d round up a bit of St. Patrick’s Day rainbow and gold party inspiration to share with all of you!
From top right:
2. Pair the rainbow tassels with gold paper party fans from My Mind’s Eye!
3. Glittery green shamrock cupcake picks are the perfect place to bring the traditional St. Patrick’s Day motif into your party dÃ©cor! Or you could go edible with these fondant shamrocks. But if shamrocks really aren’t your thing, these rainbow cupcake toppers have a ring back and can double as party favors!
4. These balloons add just the right amount of gold sparkle to any party
5. I’m absolutely obsessed with these new party plates from Oh Happy Day! The colors in this rainbow plate are just perfect, and these round plates come in two sizes and every shade of the rainbow (I’m loving this mint green hue).
6. Gold foil cupcake liners, obviously.
10. Classic party cups in every color of the rainbow!
Are you planning to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year? And for those of you that have kids, what are your favorite kids activities for St. Patrick’s Day? Spill all the details in the comments!