Well hello there, everyone! And welcome to our first gift guide of the season! I know Small Business Saturday was, well, technically on Saturday, but that shouldn’t stop us from supporting small businesses as much as possible throughout the year, right? So today I’m sharing some special small business gift ideas from some of my favorite makers and shops with a particular focus on home and style gift items!
1. Sunwoven: I’m absolutely LOVING the artist collaboration between Sunwoven and Anthropologie, particularly this throw and this pillow. Yes, this is Anthropologie, but these collaborations definitely support the artists and help them expand into products that they might not have the capacity to produce on their own. You can also find Sunwoven original wall hangings on their website right here and through their collaboration with West Elm here!
2. Beautiful, colorful baskets from 31 Bits that help support fair pay and clean, safe workplaces for artisans around the world.
3. Jill Makes Necklace: I have a couple of necklaces from Jill Makes â€“ and someone compliments me on them literally every single time I wear them. I’m loving this coral and emerald wood bead necklace and this colorful necklace!
4. A beautiful piece from Secret Holiday Co. with a simple and powerful message.
5. Electric Sun Creatives makes the most beautiful metal wall hangings. I can’t stop thinking about this brass and copper piece.
7. When trivets are works of art. Loving these brass rainbow trivets from 31 Bits.
8. Hand painted wood wall charms by The Great Lakes Goods (the pastel rainbows are my current favorite!)
9. Candles make such lovely gifts! This ceramic candle is just gorgeous â€“ and the vessel can be reused once the candle is done!
10. Beautiful nature-inspired ceramic pieces from A Question of Eagles
11. Amy Hamley Ceramics: I’m completely obsessed with all the amazing ceramics by Amy Hamley. These starburst dishes are absolutely incredible, but don’t even get me started on the gorgeous planters and vases. They’re all gorgeous and would make lovely gifts!
12. Paper & Clay Danish Mug: My husband gave me this mug in pink for Christmas last year, and I LOVE IT. This deep blue is so pretty!