It’s October, which means it’s officially the month of Halloween! Halloween was always one of my favorite holidays as a kid, and now that I have my own children it’s even more fun. I know most of us think about pumpkin decorating ideas and costume ideas before greeting cards, but Halloween cards can be a fun way of sharing the holiday with far-away family or friends. Or, if you have school aged children, grab a few favorite designs for them to exchange with their classmates. Here are a few favorite Halloween cards for you to choose from!
From top right:
1. A minimalist take on the classic ghost motif from Ink Meets Paper
2. OMG. Only Dear Hancock could manage to combine The Shining with bunnies and make them absolutely terrifying!
3. My sentiments exactly from Fox & Fallow
4. Not exactly a traditional Halloween card (and definitely not kid appropriate), but this card from E. Frances Paper just makes me laugh and I couldn’t help but share it here!
5. And a slightly more traditional design with watercolor pumpkins and from E. Frances Paper
6. Witches and broomsticks and bats, oh my! From Rifle Paper Co.
7. Tricks and treats and cute illustrated black cats from Mr. Boddington’s Studio
8. Hey Boo! from ilootpaperie
9. How cute is this little die cut ghost card from Sugar Paper? This would be the perfect card for those of you thinking about doing classroom Halloween cards.
10. A cute illustrated Halloween card with a sweet hand lettered message from Hennel Paper Co.