Trick or treat! We found so many great Halloween cards, that it was worth doing a second round up (check out last weeks Halloween card round up here). We’ve got anthropomorphic candy and scary skulls, not to mention three different takes on animals using the tried and true sheet-as-a-ghost costume. No matter what your favorite part of Halloween is â€“ getting scared out of your wits, dressing up as your favorite condiment, or chowing down on multiple forms of sugar â€“ there’s bound to be something that satisfies your Halloween sweet tooth. Happy Halloween! â€“ Shauna
From top right:
1. Boo! This classy Sugar Paper design is elegantly printed with white foil on black paper and just the right amount of Halloween cheer.
2. This Blackbird Letterpress skull and bat combo go perfectly with haunted houses and scary stories. The die cut shape adds an extra spooky dimension.
3. This furry dog ghost from Los Angeles based Golden Fox Goods is reminiscent of my personal favorite Halloween activity – patronizing our local pet parade (Check out this dog dressed as Iris Apfel!!).
4. This Wild Hart Paper design trades the traditional orange and black color palette for an ombre rainbow yet keeps the witches and ghouls for just the right combination of a very modern Halloween.
5. More animals in costume, more opportunities to dress your pug like a fried chicken sandwich. From Clap Clap Design.
6. Jeepers Creepers! Keep those creepy crawlies at bay with this bug infested design from Hello!Lucky for Paperless Post.
7. What better use for orange foil than this seasonally appropriate term of endearment number from The Social Type?
8. Get those Halloween party vibes going with these dancing candy corn courtesy of Paula and Waffle. That bowler hat!
9. Where’s the treats? Ghost cat, I was just wondering the exact same thing. From Jamie Shelman, aka The Dancing Cat.
10. Bats and cats and witches hats! From One Canoe Two.