It’s finally summer time (whew!), which means its also…RosÃ© time! Everyone’s favorite pink beverage is showing up in all forms these days â€“ from beach towels to candy to, you guessed it… RosÃ©-themed greeting cards! If you haven’t jumped on the think pink train yet, it’s high time to give ‘summer water’ a try (it’s really quite good). Grab a glass, sit back and enjoy our round-up below. Cheers! -Shauna
From top left:
1. This illustrated card from redcruiser is so versatile! Use it to congratulate a friend on a new job, send a quick pep talk before a big event, or even to help cheer up someone having a bad week.
2. I’m more than grateful for rosÃ©. I’m guessing Boss Dotty is too. Respect for that manicure as well.
3. This sweetly illustrated, message-forward greeting comes from New York-based Nicole Marie Paperie.
4. Is current politics driving you to drink? Combine trends with this scripted letterpress printed message from Creativity Cards.
5. Want a little extra bang for your buck? This Valley Cruise Press greeting card not only comes with a clever pun from perennial favorite The Bachelor but also a fun enamel pin. Everybody wins!
7. Another stellar rosÃ© themed greeting from Boss Dotty, this time in birthday form. Salut!
9. RosÃ© all day? Yes PLEASE. Send this Pinwheel Print Shop design for as a birthday card, thinking of you note or an invitation to your next summer BBQ (little know fact: rosÃ© is the best wine to pair with barbecue).
10. Really enjoying Styled in Print‘s muted monochromatic palate and detailed illustration.