Happy Friday everyone! And Happy (almost) Fourth of July! Do you have fun plans for the long weekend? I’m hoping to take our girls to a swimming pool for the first time in FOREVER. We took Sophie swimming when she was just a wee baby, but this will be Alice’s first swimming experience! Sophie hated swimming pools (and any large body of water, really) back then, but I’m hoping things have changed now that she’s an (almost) four year old. We’ll see! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend:
- I want like twelve of everything in the new Suite One Studio for Anthropologie collection (so good!)
- These DIY ice cream cone surprise balls would be adorable favors for a kids birthday party
- Love this DIY wrapped rope necklace!
- I already have the white version of this teak stool in my bathroom, but I kind of want the pink version for my office!
- These printable parent motivation post cards are GENIUS
- And another great printable: black and white gingham prize ribbons
- The chambray shirt of my dreams
- Trying to find an excuse to make a papier maché heart
- MAKE: Western Cheeseburger Sliders
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Add some color and a sweet or inspiring message to your wall with this DIY watercolor wall art tutorial!
- Some of my favorite DIY projects for Summer
- Crazy for enamel pins!
- A little something extra your Independence Day celebrations: a printable calligraphy art print!
- How to submit your line to retailers by mail
- This week’s Well Said Type with one of the most gorgeous ampersands I’ve ever seen
- Etsy Open Call 2016!
That’s it for me this week! Check back in a bit for this week’s cocktail recipe – it’s a REALLY good one! Have a fantastic holiday weekend and I’ll see you back here on Tuesday! xoxo