Happy Friday everyone! The last couple of weeks have been such a whirlwind, between getting back from the National Stationery Show, sorting through thousands of photos, and sharing all of the details from Paper Party 2016! I still have a ton of photos to share from the show, but I’m looking forward to getting back to a slightly slower pace over the next couple of weeks. But in the meantime…
Photo by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- I checked off a major life goal this week: I was mentioned in the New York Times!!!
- Announcing Etsy Open Call 2016 (it’s kind of a huge opportunity for independent wholesalers)
- Balloons in the fridge! Ha!
- My new favorite summer shirt
- And the pom poms on this t-shirt are so fun
- Love this idea for an end-of-the-school-year party
- Assembling the perfect charcuterie plate
- I already have plenty of dishes, but I really kind of want this enamelware starter kit
- MAKE: Mixed Berry Pot Pies
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- NSS 2016, Part 2: Sugar Paper, Rifle Paper Co., Yellow Owl Workshop, Emily McDowell Studio, Hello!Lucky, and Moglea
- The invitations for Paper Party 2016: Hologram foil + rainbow watercolor!
- And the photos from Paper Party 2016!
- We shared the cocktail recipes from Paper Party 2016 â€“ a Pineapple Mai Tai and a Lavender Collins â€“ along with the day-of stationery
- Enter to win one of the gift tote bags from Paper Party 2016 designed by Sugar Paper!
- Behind the Stationery with Emily McDowell
- June Desktop Downloads!