Happy Monday everyone! DC has apparently decided that ALL the flowers should bloom at the same time: lilacs, tulips, azalea, wisteria… everywhere I look there is something in bloom! And the iris, peonies, and roses aren’t that far behind. After months of winter, it’s so nice to have color in the world again! We’ve been spending our weekends visiting our favorite botanical destinations in the area, from the U.S. Botanic Garden to Dumbarton Oaks Gardens to George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate. Today I thought I’d celebrate my favorite season by rounding up a few floral stationery favorites, from art prints to greeting cards to notepads!
1. Floral everyday notepad by Rifle Paper Co.
2. Neon pink and mint letterpress floral birthday card by Parrott Design Studio
3. Paper cut flower and dot card by Evermore Paper Co.
5. Floral thank you card by Antiquaria
6. Poppies thank you card by Our Heiday
7. Floral embroidery by Happy Cactus Designs
8. Botanical love card by Amy Heitman
9. Watercolor peony art print by Julie Song Ink
10. Navy and pink floral birthday card by Wild Hart Paper