Happy Friday everyone! It has been a rainy and gloomy week here in DC, which is kind of the perfect weather for getting things done indoors. I’ve been busy making decorations for this year’s Paper Party at the National Stationery Show, which is coming up in just a couple of weeks!! But in the meantime…
Disco ice cream pins by Bash Party Goods via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- I don’t know that I’ve ever grieved for someone that I never knew in person, but I really don’t have any other word for it. My heart breaks for the Hendrix family, particularly her two young children. Every mama should be able to grow old with her children. Please consider donating to the Hendrix family here.
- How a blog post is made
- I’m obsessed with this Baggu floral print bag – and this taco print!
- So many gorgeous pastel colors!
- A fun idea for Teacher Appreciation week (coming up next week!)
- Make waves
- How fun is this cocktail umbrella garland?!
- MAKE: Coconut and Peanut Butter Brownie Bars
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- DIY colorful envelope address ideas
- More Mother’s Day cards for all the mother figures in your life!
- Moon and stars wedding invitations
- Romantic swan-inspired wedding invitations
- Whimsical illustrated storybook wedding invitations
- Behind the Stationery with Atheneum Creative
- Galaxy-inspired graduation announcements
- This week’s Well Said Type
That’s it for me this week! Check back in just a bit for this week’s cocktail recipe! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo