Happy Friday everyone – and Happy April Fool’s Day! It’s also my husband’s birthday today! We’ve actually been in the Catskills in Upstate New York this week for some family R&R, since it’s our daughter’s Spring Break back in DC. We didn’t really have an agenda for this week, but we’re having fun exploring the area and relaxing at our temporary home in the mountains. We’ll miss these mountain views when we head back to DC this weekend! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Two Londoners were inspired by OSBP (yay!) to open their very own stationery store: Luna Stationery. London, go and say hello!
- The prettiest tropical leaves you’ve ever seen
- APRIL FOOLS!
- I love the iridescent details on this cute dress
- These giant ’80s-inspired stickers are so fun
- DIY plaster succulent pots
- Um, I need this gold edge cheeseboard NOW
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Hand lettered invitations for a wedding in the woods
- How to make marbled paper – and a gorgeous new marbled stationery collection from May Designs!
- Beautiful brand new desktop and phone wallpapers for April
- Post-it® Brand celebrates 35 years!
- Printable calligraphy Hello note cards
- Absolutely gorgeous calligraphy from a self-taught lettering artist: Post Calligraphy
- I’m loving the mix and match vibe of Brass Union’s business stationery in this month’s Finding the Paper
- This week’s Well Said Type in the elegant new calligraphy font Pen Swan
That’s it for me this week! Check back in just a bit for this week’s cocktail recipe! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo