Happy Friday everyone! Sorry for the late weekend links – we had a crazy night last night, which is when I normally write these Friday posts. There was some sort of electrical explosion in the buried power lines by our house! We heard a loud noise from inside our house, and our neighbor just happened to be outside and saw flames come up through the manhole cover just two houses down from us! Everything seems to be fine now, but the fire department came to investigate and we’ve had electrical crews working outside ever since, with intermittent power and internet outages. Even with the crazy activity here, we’ve had a beautiful few days here in DC – and the cherry blossom trees are blooming! I’m looking forward to spending some time outside with the flowers this weekend, but in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- New enamel pins from Hello!Lucky!
- How cute are these DIY bunny cupcake holders??
- Chambray + stripes 4-ever
- DIY celebrity Easter eggs using temporary tattoo paper!
- The happiest sandals I’ve ever seen
- It just makes me happy that there is a place in the universe that looks like this
- Oh! I recently updated my submission guidelines – so if you’re a stationer planning to make a submission, please read them first!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- DIY painterly pink and gold Easter eggs using spray food coloring!
- Also, DIY tropical leaf Easter eggs!
- Gorgeous wedding invitations inspired by the night sky
- This week’s Well Said Type in the rounded serif typeface ALS Schlange Slab
- Pastels for spring!
- A DIY Warhol-inspired table runner
- Boho greeting cards inspired by the 1970s from Native Bear
That’s it for me this week! Check back in just a bit for this week’s cocktail recipe! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo