Happy Friday everyone! Sophie and I are up in New Jersey for the weekend to celebrate my dad’s 75th birthday! We took the train up yesterday afternoon and our arrival was a total surprise for my dad. Then my sister showed up and also surprised him! She flew in all the way from California, and we’re all excited to spend a few days together to celebrate our dad’s big milestone. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- An ode to the power of a handwritten letter (from Peyton Manning, no less)
- How fun are these DIY mudcloth Easter eggs?
- All the glitter!
- This black bean polenta sounds really delicious
- Yay spring – and yay spring flowers!
- YES to lavender (I’m still feeling the lavender/lilac love)
- I want to live in this shirt this summer
- I’m feeling the black walls in the kitchen trend – am I crazy?
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- DIY marbled Easter eggs using food coloring!
- Behind the Stationery with E.Frances Paper
- Monochromatic illustrated floral wedding invitations
- Gorgeous handmade paper notebooks and leather pen pouches from Signora e Mare!
- This week’s Well Said Type in the vibrant brush typeface Gult Script
- The World of Illustration: Kelsey Oseid
- Delicate black and white leaf wedding invitations
That’s it for me this week! Check back a bit later for this week’s cocktail recipe! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo